This notice discloses the privacy practices for www.shure-step.com, and applies solely to information we collect on this website.
Our policy covers the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of information collected on this site. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us, through email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. However, we will comply with all legal requirements to provide information, in support of law enforcement requests, subpoenas, and court orders. We will also provide client information where disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, or the rights of others.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us through email or by phone:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Request deletion of any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information through the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Sensitive information, such as credit card data, is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.